Phoenix 21 Cleaning Service of Philadelphia 8/13/2021
As a facility manager or supervisor, the state of your building is a direct reflection of your company. Regardless of what industry you’re in, you likely only have one chance to make a good first impression on potential clients, current customers, and even existing and future staff members.
Level Of Experience And Training
A company with plenty of experience is important, but one that backs their commitment to quality with ongoing employee training is essential. Consistent, meticulous training allows employees to receive regular updates on the latest cleaning techniques and safety protocols. Training encourages greater accountability and helps ensure that your facility is always cleaned to the highest standards and reduces liability and increases safety. While you’re interviewing a cleaning company, don’t hesitate to ask the following questions:
- How often do you provide your employees with ongoing training?
- Who provides the training?
- How long has your business been in operation?
Flexibility And Scheduling Availability
Your cleaning company should be considerate of your business’s needs. For example, you may not want your employees or guests to be distracted by a team that’s vacuuming during office hours. Or, you may prefer to have a company clean your building after business hours. Feel free to ask a potential cleaning company the following questions regarding their schedule:
- Are they willing to work around your company’s hours?
- Are there any blackout times in their schedule?
- Will a main contact or team of cleaners be available for emergency requests or problems that unexpectedly arise outside of normal business hours?
Contact us today to find out how we can work with you to create a customized cleaning regimen that fits your business’s needs.
Phoenix 21 Cleaning Service of Philadelphia