Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning of Philadelphia 215-303-0622
Best Upholstery Cleaning in Philadelphia
Let us do your dirty work.
Clean upholstery brightens up the whole room. Phoenix 21 Cleaning Service of Philadelphia offers upholstery cleaning services to get ground-in dirt, stubborn stains, and unpleasant odors out of your upholstered furniture.
Our professional technician will first inspect the upholstered pieces you would like cleaned to determine how best to treat dirt and stains.
Following our deep cleaning, we advise that customers consider our Carpet and Upholstery Protector. These protectors safeguard your furniture in between cleanings, extending the life of each piece and prolonging its freshness.
When you buy new furniture, it usually will have a fabric protector at the time of purchase. This protector is meant to extend the piece’s life by protecting against stains and normal wear—but this protector wears off over time. By having the protector reapplied, you help maintain the beauty, color, and vibrancy of your furniture.
Unpleasant odors can ruin a piece of furniture. These odors—whether caused by urine, feces, vomit, sour milk, can be treated with our Pet Odor Eliminator. Our powerful deodorizer relies on enzymes that actually digest the organic matter that’s contributing to the odor, returning your furniture to a fresh state.
Best Carpet Cleaning in Philadelphia
Unparalleled carpet cleaning
Allergens, dust mites, dirt, and pet dander build up in carpets over time, leaving them grimy and discolored. Our professionally-recognized carpet cleaning system can extract dirt, remove stains, eliminate odors, and restore color, leaving your carpet looking and feeling fresh.
While regular vacuuming might remove some dust and dirt from the carpet, most standard vacuum cleaners lack the power to extract deeply embedded dirt. Additionally, a vacuum cleaner's mechanism cannot match the robust effect of a professional carpet cleaning system. With regular professional carpet cleaning, you ensure that your carpet remains free from all of that unnoticeable dirt and grime that often lies within your carpet fibers.
Once your carpet has undergone professional cleaning, we recommend the optional application of Carpet Protector. This carpet protector restores the protective coating on your carpet, making your cleaning last longer and allowing for easier home cleanings.
Best Rug Cleaning in Philadelphia
Rugs cleaned and deodorized.
Our specialists will bring your treasures back to life with a thorough, but delicate, cleaning.
Area rugs require a gentle but effective approach to cleaning. Phoenix 21 Cleaning of Philadelphia is a professional rug cleaner with trained technicians who know how to handle the delicate fibers in your rug.
Unfortunately, too many people attempt to clean their own area rugs. Do-it-yourselfers often damage their rugs either because they scrub too hard or because they use the wrong cleaning solutions. Your area rugs are much too special—and often too costly—to take that risk.
Why Area Rugs are more difficult to clean…
- Because of the dense pile construction of area rugs, dirt particles work their way down through the fibers - to the backing foundation of the rug where they cannot be removed by ordinary vacuuming.
- This loose grit wreaks havoc on your rug’s delicate fibers, causing a cutting abrasive action as you walk on the rug. Abrasion accounts for fiber loss (wear) and embedded soil stains.
- Other types of soil including food particles and pet oils “hide” in the dense pile, making your rugs an ideal haven for germs, bacteria, and other nasty creatures such as dust mites!
- Dust mites are too small to be seen but are the most common cause of year-round allergy and asthma. They live in mattresses, pillows, carpets, rugs, furniture, bedcovers, and clothes—anywhere they can feed on dead flakes of human skin.
- All foreign pollutants in your rugs should be removed by professional cleaning on a regular basis to keep your rugs “healthy”.
- We use a unique clear water rinse extraction process. You see, the amount of water used to clean area rugs is directly proportional to the amount of soil removed in the rinsing process.